We are the first registered Polish travel agents specializing in accessible tourism services for people with special needs and we cater for:
- travelers with wide range of disabilities (also available for visually and hearing impaired travel ers
- slow walkers
- older people
- any tourists needing special care
To give you personal attention and more comfort we specialize in disabled friendly holiday itineraries for individuals and small group tours (1-8). However, we are prepared to host bigger groups as well.
Our offer includes the following:
- transfer in an accessible van or a regular car from the airport or station to the hotel
- organization of guided tours: half and all day tours, general or themed tours in Warsaw and outside
- booking of all accommodations ranging from budget hotels to luxury hotels each personally inspected for individual needs
- arrangements for personal assistant and diet on request
- local attractions & special events: reservation of tickets to the historical objects, theatres, restaurants
- Spa resorts and rehabilitation stay
- rental of rehabilitation equipment
- business trips and conferences
Everybody is welcome on our tours: individuals, friends, families, active adults, groups and clubs – disabled or not. All our tours are wheelchair accessible
We operate mainly from Warsaw but our services can be extend to the whole of Poland on demand. The tours are offered in English and German. Other languages are available on request.
Being a disabled person myself I am fully aware of all requirements for such groups of people. I know very well how ”unexpected surprises” can spoil every holiday. Accessible Poland Tours do their best to provide you professional and accessible tourist services during your travels in Poland and to make your trip enjoyable and unforgettable.
Our aim is to reach our clients satisfaction and welcoming reception. We hope you will come back to us again. We will feel privileged if you share your ideas and experiences and make some suggestions on how to improve our services in order to cater to your specific needs.
organization of city breaks
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, or fill in our send an contact form.
Accessible Poland Tours