Cracow is one of the oldest and the most beautiful cities in Central Europe. It is considered to be historical and cultural capital of Poland. It has the special climate and charm created by centuries of history and cultural wealth. You can experience this by visiting the city. So why not to come here for a weekend or even a longer break?
VISIT CRACOW, WIELICZKA, AUSCHWITZ
PRICE: ask for the price
TOUR DAYS: All year round in 2020 – organised on request
DURATION: 5 days/ 4 nights
Tour highlights: The Old Market Sq. – European largest mediaeval square with the Renaissance Cloth Hall – “Sukiennice”, Wawel Hill with Royal Castle, St. Mary’s Basilica. Kazimierz – Jewish District, Auschwitz known as Konzentrationslanger ), Wieliczka – salt mine (The UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site). It presents exceptional beauty with rich interior decorations of the chapels.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- airport transfers by accessible vehicle from/to airport Cracow airport
- 4 x nights accommodation at 3***- 5***** hotels in Cracow on double/ twin sharing bases with roll in shower
- breakfasts daily
- licensed English speaking guide in Cracow and Wieliczka (other languages are available on request)
- luggage assistance
- assistance from ACCESSIBLE POLAND TOURS during the stay in Poland
- parking fees
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- visa fees if required
- flights to/from Cracow
- drinks, lunches, dinners ( except the traditional one), hotel extras, optional excursions, travel Insurance
- entrance fees for tourist attraction
- rehabilitation equipment hire fees or personal carer if any
Other attractions and entertainments such as opera music, concerts, clubs or shopping await for you. Other city of Poland transfer can be arranged, trip to Zakopane, Wadowice ( the birth place of the Pope John II)
Prices may vary depending on number of people, season, hotels, services and duration. The tour is organised for the purpose of wheelchair users and slow walkers. All the routes have been carefully checked.The breaks for coffee, the toilets are also included. The guides are familiar with requirments for disabled people. The number of wheelchairs are limited to 2 on the board. For larger groups contact us.
- The tour is organized for the purpose of wheelchair users and slow walkers.
- All the routes have been carefully checked.
- The breaks for coffee, the toilets for wheelchair users are also included.
- The guides are familiar with requirements for disabled people.
- The facilities at hotels provide some wheelchair accessible rooms with wheel-in showers and they have been carefully checked according to the accessibility standards.
Number of people travelling in an accessible vehicle depends on number of wheelchairs in the group.
0 wheelchair users: 7 passengers
1 person in a wheelchair + 5 more passengers
2 people in a wheelchair + 3 more passengers
3 people in the wheelchair + 1 more passenger
On request the following mobility equipment can added to the Round Trip :
- Manual wheelchair
- Shower Chair
- Electric hoist with slings
- Electric bed