WARSAW CITY BREAK
It is a long weekend break trip during which we would like to show you the essential of the capital of Warsaw and its neighbourhood. During your stay other attractions and entertainments such as opera music, concerts, clubs or shopping await for you.
DATE: All YEAR AROUND ON REQUEST
TOUR DURATION: 5 days/ 4 nights
TOUR DAYS: all year round, organized on request
TRANSPORTATION: Wheelchair accessible vehicle
GROUP: 1-8 people
For larger groups contact us
Day 1, Warsaw
Meeting at the Warsaw Airport. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 – 4
Tour highlights: The Old Town with the Royal Castle (The UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, the Krasinski Palace, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Monument of Heroes of Ghetto, Lazienki- residence of Polish Kings – The Palace on the Water, The Frederic Chopin Monument, nearby the residence of the Polish presidents – Belveder. Wilanów – place often called “small Versailles” – summer residence of King John Sobieski, the one who defeated Turks at the gate of Vienna in the 17th century, English park, Italian Baroque garden and rose garden. Zelazowa Wola – the birth place of Frederic Chopin.
Free time until departure to the airport for your next destination.
The price includes:
- adapted transportation
- accommodation at 3*** – 5***** hotels in Warsaw on twin sharing basis. These hotels have some wheelchair accessible rooms with roll-in showers
- breakfast daily
- English speaking local guides during
- sightseeing (other languages available)
- 1x dinner at restaurant with traditional Polish cuisine
- luggage assistance
- all taxes
The price does not include:
- flights to/ from Warsaw
- drinks, lunches, hotel extras, optional excursions, personal expenditures and Travel Insurance
- entrance fees for tourist attractions
- rehabilitation equipment hire fees
- assistance for pushing wheelchairs
- single supplement
CONDITIONS: Prices may vary depending on the number of people, season, hotels, services and duration. The tour is organized for the purpose of wheelchair users and slow walkers. All the routes have been carefully checked. The breaks for coffee, the toilets for wheelchair users are also included. The guides are familiar with requirements for disabled people. The number of wheelchairs is limited to 3 on the board. For larger groups contact us.