The best of Poland
VISIT: WARSAW – TORUN – GDANSK – GDYNIA – SOPOT – MALBORK – WROCŁAW – JASNA GÓRA ( CZĘSTOCHOWA) – KRAKÓW – WIELICZKA – ZAKOPANE – KRAKÓW
Warsaw – Old Town with the Royal Castle (The UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site), The Palace on the Water, The Frederic Chopin monument, Wilanów Palace
Torun -The Old Town, Ginger Cake Museum.
Gdansk –Artus Court St. Mary’s Basilica, wooden pipe organ concert in the Olivia Cathedral ,
Gdynia- Oceanographic Museum
Sopot – pier which is the longest wooden pier in Europe
Malbork – Gothic castle dating from the 13th to15 th centuries
Wroclaw – Market Square which was called “ second beautiful after Brussels” by the queen of Belgium who visited in 90s and numerous gothic cathedrals, Ostrow Tumski, Town Hall, The Raclawicka Panorama.
Częstochowa: Jasna Góra Monastery with its wonderful shrine of our Lady of Częstochowa the Qeen of Poland, Armoury and the most interesting Treasury room,
Cracow: Florian Gate, The Old Market Sq. European largest mediaeval square with the Renaissance Cloth Hall – “Sukiennice”,Wawel Hill with Royal Castle (outside), the Cathedral, St. Mary’s Basilica. Kazimierz District
Wieliczka: the salt mine (The UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, with rich interior decoration of the chapels, the original linings of the galleries.
Auschwitz: Museum – Death Camp in Oswiecim known as Konzentrationslanger .
Zakopane: the most famous polish mountain resort , winter sport center and the capital of polish Highlanders.The Gubałowka Hill Funicular, Krupowki Street.
DAY 1, Warsaw, arrival
Meeting at the airport, transfer to the hotel
DAY 2- 12
Following the tour according to the itinerary highlights
DAY 13, Cracow, departure
Transfer to airport for your next destination
- airport transfers by accessible vehicle Warsaw/ Gdansk airport
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 3***/5**** hotel in Warsaw, Gdansk, Wroclaw, Cracow. The hotels provide some wheelchair accessible rooms with roll in shower showers
- 12 x breakfast
- accessible vehicle (during sightseeing in Poland )
- luggage assistance
- English speaking local guides during sightseeing in Warsaw, Toruń, Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot, Malbork, Wrocław, Jasna Góra, Cracow, Wieliczka, Auschwitz, Zakopane
- 1x dinner at restaurants in Gdansk with traditional Polish cuisine
- assistance from ACCESSIBLE POLAND TOURS during the stay in Poland
- boat trip on Vistula river in Cracow
- parking fees
The price does not include
- flights to Warsaw/ from Gdansk
- drinks, lunches, dinners, hotel extras, optional excursions, personal expenditures and Travel Insurance
- entrance fees for museums
- single supplement
- rehabilitation equipment hire fees or personal carer if any ( rate depends on request, has to be reserved in advance)
Prices may vary depending on the number of people, season, hotels, services and duration. Tour leader during the entire stay in Poland can be included at additional cost. Shouldn’t you need our adapted vans we can offer you regular vehicles. Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your need. For larger groups contact us.
The tour is organized for the purpose of wheelchair users and slow walkers.
All the routes have been carefully checked.
The breaks for coffee, the toilets for wheelchair users are also included.
The guides are familiar with requirements for disabled people.
The facilities at hotels provide some wheelchair accessible rooms with wheel-in showers and they have been carefully checked according to the accessibility standards.
Number of people travelling in an accessible vehicle depends on number of wheelchairs in the group.
0 wheelchair users: 7 passengers
1 person in a wheelchair + 5 more passengers
2 people in a wheelchair + 3 more passengers
3 people in the wheelchair + 1 more passenger
On request the following mobility equipment can added to the Round Trip :
Electric hoist with slings