The Hidden Gems of Baltic Sea Coast
VISIT: Warsaw, Toruń, Gdańsk – Gdynia – Sopot , Hel, Malbork.
OPTIONAL: optional tours are available.
Day 1 –Warsaw, Arrival
arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel
Day 2-7, Toruń , Gdansk – Gdynia, Sopot, Hel Peninsula, Malbork
Following the tour according to the itinerary highlights
Day 8, Gdansk, Departure
Transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home
- airport transfers by accessible vehicle Warsaw/ Gdansk airport
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 3***/5**** hotel in Warsaw ( double/ twin rooms), 5 nights’ accommodation at 3***/ 5**** hotel in Gdansk/ Gdynia or Sopot on sharing basis ( double rooms). The hotels provide some wheelchair accessible rooms with roll in shower showers
- 7x breakfast
- Accessible vehicle ( transfer to Torun and Gdansk, during sightseeing)
- luggage assistance
- English speaking local guides during sightseeing in Warsaw, Toruń, Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot, Hel, Malbork
- 1x dinner at restaurants in Gdansk with traditional Polish cuisine
- parking fees
- assistance from ACCESSIBLE POLAND TOURS during the stay in Poland
The price does not include
- flights to Warsaw/ from Gdansk
- drinks, lunches, dinners, hotel extras, optional excursions, personal expenditures and Travel Insurance
- entrance fees for museums
- single supplement
- rehabilitation equipment hire fees or personal carer if any ( rate depends on request, has to be reserved in advance)
Prices may vary depending on the number of people, season, hotels, services and duration. Tour leader during the entire stay in Poland can be included at additional cost. Shouldn’t you need our adapted vans we can offer you regular vehicles. Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your need. For larger groups contact us.
The tour is organized for the purpose of wheelchair users and slow walkers.
All the routes have been carefully checked.
The breaks for coffee, the toilets for wheelchair users are also included.
The guides are familiar with requirements for disabled people.
The facilities at hotels provide some wheelchair accessible rooms with wheel-in showers and they have been carefully checked according to the accessibility standards.
Number of people travelling in an accessible vehicle depends on number of wheelchairs in the group.
0 wheelchair users: 7 passengers
1 person in a wheelchair + 5 more passengers
2 people in a wheelchair + 3 more passengers
3 people in the wheelchair + 1 more passenger
On request the following mobility equipment can added to the Round Trip :
Electric hoist with slings